Here are a few snap-shots of us goofing around the house. We've had a great week. Lots of baseball practice, birthday parties, a dinner party with friends, cooking out on the grill and of course ... more swimming! : ) I finally had to take Ethan in for another haircut : ( All his little curls in back were getting pretty "mullet-y" & when I could make a pretty good pony tail ... I realized it was way too long. His hair cut looks super cute! I think he's getting blonder ... interesting.
Ethan's swimming with goggles like the "big kids" : )
Showing me a stick ... he is truly all boy he finds sticks & digs in the mud ... oh what fun! ; )
Ethan saw Cade eating a push-pop & went berserk! Cade was nice enough to share & was so tickled at Ethan's reaction - he giggled the whole time. Mmm- ice cream! : )
Ethan NOT patiently awaiting his turn!
In an effort to catch up on some laundry ... I decided it would be quicker & easier to just throw it over the balcony into the entry way- the kids thought this was HYSTERICAL- look out below!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment