Monday, October 25, 2010

Introducing the newest member of our family ...

... Miller Stephen Ingram!!  Born this morning at approx 8:45am.  Weighing 7lbs 5oz & 19 inches long.  Congratulations Blake, Lacy & big brother Hudson!!  Little Miller is a cutie- he reminds me a lot of his big brother already : )  This makes grand-child number 6 for Vivi & Pops, nephew number 3 for David & me & cousin number 3 for Cade, Noelle & Ethan : )  A BIG day for our family!!  And we couldn't be happier for Blake & Lacy.  Lacy & baby Miller are both doing wonderfully.  And we are all so very thankful that this time around they will all leave the hospital as a family!!   I already wonder what nickname this little guy will have to earn to compete with the appropriately dubbed F5 & Cat 5 ... not to mention Frick & Frack?!?!  Welcome to the family Miller- it's gonna be a wild ride!! : )   






Meet the Waiting Committee!! ......










Not quite sure what going on ... or why we have taken over the 7th floor waiting room!


Noah, Cade, Ethan, Noelle & Hudson


I love this one because they each have such different expressions




"The Listening Wall"
Which Blake discovered when Noelle was being born ... then we heard Hudson's first cries ... followed by Ethan's & now baby Miller's turn

Hearing the baby cry for the first time

Look Ma- I can climb up here!


B-Diddy shares the good news


The grandparents head to see the baby for the first time


Uncle Bert & E



I wanna color- no I wanna color!


Iphone #1
Iphone#2

They were both standing side by side knocking on the glass- I just wasn't fast enough


We know how to take over the nursery window ... and the hallway


Hudson was so cute- he kept saying "I want to see baby brother " : )



Taking a peak


Not a great pic- horrible angle- but both Noelle & Hudson are balanced on Pops knee ... while Ethan climbs the wall next to them.  So funny!


Cade entertaining Noah


Sweet Baby Boy
We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment