Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Children's Aquairum

On Friday the kids & I met Lacy, Hudson & Miller at the remodeled Children's Aquarium at Fair Park.  Cade was out of school on Friday & I thought it'd be a great way to entertain the kids for the day.  I was also thinking it'd be a nice quiet Friday at the aquarium.  Boy was a I wrong- field trips galore!  But it was fun anyway.  The kids LOVED "Sting Ray Bay" where you get to pet & feed the sting-rays (although only Cade was brave enough to feed them).  And afterwards we had a quick picnic in the park.  It was fast & furious (as always) but we all really enjoyed it.  And what a treat to get to spend a little extra time with the Ingram Crew! 

Cade holding E & Hudson in his lap watching the sharks & rays swim by
One of the aquarium workers teaching Cade how to feed the sting rays
Cade said the turtle gave him "high fin!" : )


 
Pointing at all the cool stuff to look at
Hey guys- wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment