Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Cubs end of the Season Party

For the end of the baseball season celebration we headed over the Carter's house.  Such gracious hosts for such a large group of crazy rambunctious boys! A great time was had by all ... especially the men who played washers all night & put on quite a show (sadly I didn't get any pictures of it!)


Of course as soon as we got there all the boys jumped in the pool!




Sophia & Noelle
Noelle is getting to be a great little swimmer ... but since there was so much activity & so many kids in the pool, I threw her life-jacket on her just to be safe ... and calm my nerves! : )

Noelle, Sophia & Ella


David & Ethan pool side.  Even though Ethan didn't swim ... I strapped a life-jacket on him just to be safe.  It was crazy chaotic & I didn't want him to fall in the pool if I turned my back for half a second.  Fortunately he didn't even seem too terribly interested in the pool.  But I kept the life- jacket on him anyway!

Ethan enjoying a little watermelon with Dada.  He had 3 huge slices- yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment